CNT-X new generation technology of Carbon Nanotube Cold Cathode X-ray Source is revolutionizing X-ray imaging industry.
Among the various technologies of field emission cathodes, Carbon Nanotube Field-emission (CNT-FE) Cathode X-ray Source has shown the most promising since 2009, but has been very difficult to make it work well and last long. CNT-X has successfully developed new generation imaging system with ultra-low radiation dose, ultra-low power consumption and ultra-high resolution.
So far, CNTX is the only company that has successfully developed commercialized cold cathode technology, reaching mass production stage, from carbon nanotube materials, to key components, to imaging systems.
CNT-X HIGH TECHNOLOGICAL BARRIERS
Carbon Nanotube for Cold Cathode X-ray Source (Proprietary Technologies and Technical Know-hows)
● Small Focal Spot with high resolution
● Quick cold start and quick response
● High power and low power consumption
Imaging Chain (Key Components)
● Nanosecond switching
● Large reduction of motion blur
● Efficient suppression of artifacts
● 80% or more dose reduction of radiation
AI Algorithm for Image Reconstruction and Post-Processing (3D Imaging System)
● The reconstruction of high-precision image only needs 2 / 3 times of the original exposure
● Breakthrough in precise measurement of 3D images up to 50um
● Algorithm of estimating motion effectively reduces the risk of image constraction failure
System Based on Hot Cathode Technology VS. System Based on CNT Cold Cathode Technology – Superior in Performance
CNT-X’s Carbon Nanotube Cold Cathode Technology revolutionizes the X-ray imaging industry, leads and accelerates product upgrades, changes the competitive landscape of global marketplace.